Adult Art Project Kit: Home Plaque

Home is where the heart is....and everything else at the moment


We are all spending a lot of time at home right now. A LOT OF TIME. I know it can be stressful and overwhelming at times. But just so you know, you are doing a great job. You are, really. And I'm not just saying it to say it, believe me. I hope that each day you can find a little joy in whatever you are doing. For me, its watering the lawn, outside, while my children are inside. Probably tearing the house to shreds, but not the point. The point is a find joy being in the fresh air, watering the grass I seeded two weeks ago at the beginning of the quarantine, ALL BY MYSELF. Those are the most glorious 20 minutes of my day and dammit the grass better look freakin' amazing by the end of all this. I hope you too can find something that brings you 20 minutes of joy as much as me watering the grass does. Remember its the little things these days, not the big things. They will come, the big things, just not for a while. 

So until then, breathe. I mean it! Take a deep breath and enjoy this sweet tutorial I put together just for you :) Find it below or on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/zK13AB2JlNk






Facebook: @3girlsandakiln
Instagram: @3girlsandakiln
Etsy Shop: etsy.com/shop/3girlsandakiln


Comments

Popular Posts